Tuesday 1 March 2011

United Lost

Fair enough - a soft penalty, but we've been on the end of a few favourable decisions over the years, so it all evens itself out in the long run.

Today, spent waiting - the legendary seaton Carew taught me how to wait with dignity - for a washing machine delivery.

It didn't come.

The wife's just come home from work and I suspect that she suspects I've dozed off or something and missed the delivery man.

I didn't. I was watching a movie on the telly - anything's better than watching Dickinson's Real Deal, and then I watched the football. That was crap. But, you win some, you lose some. It's all good.

Mind you, she's still glaring at me, and now the cat's joined in...

Time to turn on the old Skoob charm...

Nah, that's not working.

She won't be happy until I get another job....

Martin Shuttlecock (as was)

No comments:

Post a Comment